Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Joe and I have been discussing New Years Resolutions (and writing them down to become goals). Some have been practical things like paying down debts, spiritually connecting to the hearts of our children on a regular basis, using/rotating/making monthly menus/learning to use beans and lentils with Food Storage, creating laundry "units" to hang and put away clothes in one place... What are some of your goals? How do you organize to create a simpler, more peaceful home? How do you save money?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hmm...I'm going to have to ponder these questions. I'll get back to you later. As usual, I'm late in making resolutions.

Matt and Melissa said...

Matt and I just made ours tonight. We have some good exercising goals and spiritual goals. We also have some house organizing goals and my favorite... start landscaping the backyard! Can't wait to have a yard that is usable. I pray we actually try to do our goals for the whole year. It would really benefit us. Now how do we organize...good question?? and how do we save money...good question. I've been reorganizing this house since we moved in and I've been spending tons of money buying things for this house since we moved in. So maybe I should make some goals for both of those thing. :)

Jason and Jamie said...

we're still working on our goals--every year i try goals a little differently and still haven't found a way to set goals that i remember all year long. .. that's this weeks' plan to write some resolutions. . .