Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Funny Things Susie Says

It is hard to believe that little Susie is almost three. She has said some funny things lately. Sunday, we went to Uncle Matt's ward for baby Cora's blessing. After, we ate lunch and then loaded up and drove home past Seven Peaks Water Park. Going past the park, Susie says loudly, "I can go swimming...and I don't even need a swim suit!" (There is snow on the ground and the park is closed for the season). The other night, she and I were late nighting and talking about the baby coming to our house. The baby will drink milk and Susie is not a baby but a big girl. "Big girls can eat toast, cheese, bread, soup and yogurt!" I tell her. "I DO NOT like SOUP!" She responds. "I like sugar!" (We had homemade chicken and rice soup that night for dinner).

No comments: