Friday, November 12, 2010

You are Marvis!

I came down this morning because Eva was "singing" in the Jumparoo. A bright yellow-orange was seeping through her pink outfit. Susie came over and pointed out the obvious, "Eww! Eva's had a poo-out! (blow out)" While I changed her entire outfit and gave her a wet wipe "bath" Susie knelt on the floor next to her head and said,"Eva--you're marvis!" "What?" "You're good, and lovely, and marvis!" Susie replies rubbing the fuzz on Eva's head. "Do you mean marvelous?" "No! Marvis!" She jumps up and flips over the couch and complains. "Ow! I just hurt my--anklewrist." "Right here, (smiling at me shyly and pointing to the skin at the back of her waist) my anklewrist!" I think you, for reading this, are just marvis too! Coming soon...Adventures in Las Vegas (or Joe has a very quick business trip and takes Julie and Baby along).

No comments: