Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hoorah for Martha Graham

Rebekah chose Martha Graham to study and be in the school's Wax Museum Project. She was very convincing tonight as she held artistic dance poses. What a beautiful daughter. "I Hope You Dance..." (Pulled an almost all-nighter to sew a dress/cape costume and then went to bed with less than three hours to spare and got up with Susie and Eva...a true circus magurcus at our house)...Tonight I have five and a half before getting up to do hair and makeup on Bekah for the school's viewing of the wax museum (and because she insists on singing with Concert Choir that meets early before school). Also pictured are some of Rebekah's good friends...Anastasia (Rheanna Dunbar) and Cleopatra (Emily Rodriguez).

1 comment:

Katy said...

YOu are an amazing mom!!! It seemed crazy just the 3 days I had with six kids, and there wasn't even that much going you! I admire you even more now that I've walked "a mile in your shoes." I know she will do great!!!