Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hospital Life

Grandpa is a natural with the little ones!
Littler Sister with baby sister
Artist brings a watercolor and apple for Mom.
Brother decides "we should keep her!"
Eva's shirt says, "I'm the little sister."
Cousin Sydne remembers what it was like to see such little feet.
Dr. Matt and Eva: Eva's raccoon eyes were created by the mask from the light box she has been using to precipitate healing her jaundice.
Grandma loves em' little!
Ahh, Joe reconnects with the Office via the internet.
Happy big and little sisters.
Russian lullabies from Grammy.
I love giving birth at a little hospital in a nearby city. (There is a very busy, big, regional hospital in our city we have never delivered in). After the change of events in the birth of our baby, our hospital stay was prolonged. The nurses took such good care of our baby and me. It was fun to have family visit and meet our newest family member.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Many thoughts...it was good to see a picture of Sydne. How is she? I so love "Dr. Keith" and wish I lived closer so he could be my pediatrician when I need one. It is also neat to see Matt practicing along with his dad. Rebekah (sorry if I spelled that wrong) is an amazing artist...did she do that watercolor all by herself? I also love my Aunt Connie and hope she is doing well. What a sweet little family you have!