Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sweet Man!

Ever have one of those kind of days!? It was so hard to get moving today...soo much to do and so little time. I e-mailed my pity party to Joe. He came home from work an hour early with three surprises! 1) A Hershey's Scorebar (mm, chocolate and toffee--of course I shared!) 2) Flowers 3) The Cure! (See middle of magazine and laugh!) Don't I have a sweet Man!? (I know what your thinking...you gotta get your hands on the cure for tiredness too! The cure is to stay off dairy products for some people, maybe me, because cow's milk makes some people tired...who knew?) For those of you Harry Potter fans out there...this interesting magazine could have easily been produced by Luna Lovegood's father, if you know what I mean!

1 comment:

Jason and Jamie said...

That was very sweet of Joe! So all I have to do is stay off of dairy huh? I'll have to try that--although I don't usually have much. . .