Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our Deepest Condolences

Uncle Rob Springman Tonight we (Joe, Julie, and Susie) got home from Los Angeles. Mom Clayton called to update us on family news. Our hearts were saddened by the news of Uncle Rob Springman's, my father's brother-in-law, passing today. We understand it may have been a heart attack. Our deepest prayers go out to Aunt Christine Springman and to cousins: Jessica, Jamie, Danielle, Robyn, and Alex and their families at the loss of their husband, father, Grandfather, and friend. This is a sad time for my father, Keith Clayton, whose oldest sister, Yvonne Clayton Day passed away on Thursday. While we will miss Aunt Yvonne and her warm heart and incredible artistic sewing...we feel at peace about her going to a beautiful place free from the pain she has suffered as a consequence of Lupus. Yvonne will also be with her parents, Vaughn and Eunice Clayton and many beloved pets.

2 comments:

Jason and Jamie said...

I'm sorry to hear about the deaths in your family. Death is always hard for those left behind--even though we know it's not the end. . .our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Unknown said...

Julie and Jo,

Thank you so much for the kind words about my father. I am sorry that we do not communicate more often and that we were not closer. Please contact me in the future if you need anything.

My Dad was an amazing man, and he would have loved to hear your wonderful words about him. If you would like, I have much better pictures of him for your blog.

Alex Springman
alexspringman@hotmail.com