Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fourth File, Fourth Picture Tag

(Well, I think I have posted this one before). Family Dinner and Game night (April, 2008). Pictured above are Amy, Ryan, Alex, Joe and Mike setting up Ticket to Ride. On a stranger note, my old (but cheap) Laser Jet printer is printing a bajillion General Conference Activity Packets. I am not sure why but technologically advanced machines can sense my presence and randomly do funky things. A friend e-mailed these packets to me and they are very well put together...some things for older kids and some for younger ones. I am really looking forward to General Conference and the spirit and messages it brings to our home. Hope you have a great weekend! If you would like me to forward you the packet to print for your kids, let me know. I will e-mail it to you. Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'd love a copy. My email address is my first and last name at gmail.com.