Friday, December 10, 2010

Fun Audio Listen

Normally, I don't post audio books here but in the Books "Read" 2010. And yes, I have sadly neglected that blog and so be patient. Still, Joe and I listened to another awesome audio book yesterday and so I am putting in a plug here for it. (Very reasonably priced on Amazon. Ours was reserved and checked out from the local library :) Every since the PTSS (Post traumatic Stress Syndrome) diagnosis from reading and then listening to Mockingjay--I've done a 180 and started listening to Anne of Green Gables (funny, innocent, smart, imaginative, classic...), The Secret Garden, Anne of Avolea, and These is My Words (all good on audio book, by the way). Our latest listening pleasure has been Rick Riordan's The 39 Clues Book 1: A Maze of Bones. Excellent reader (Jim Dale watch out)! Very entertaining, funny, mysterious, thrilling, oh--and very PG. (No girl lying on the pavement in someone else's warm blood scenes.)

No comments: