Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Parade

My little Witches! Friend, Patrick the Robot and Jonathan Preschooler is grumping because I asked an Unknown Vampire to take our photo.
The Halloween Parade at the school is tradition each year in this area. Sometimes, whole families and parents will dress up in theme with their elementary school children. This morning seemed especially crazy as I was getting Jonathan's face painted and adding dryer ducting (gotta love duct tape) to his costume. I got a LLL breastfeeding help call, Eva had a blow out headed out the door (thus she is not wearing socks or shoes), and Susie could not find her shoes and so she wore sandals, even with the cool weather here. Oh well. Would be nice if my husband didn't work on almost every Halloween Parade day.

No comments: