Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Kid Quotes

  • "I wish I was blind!" "Why do you wish that, honey?" asks confused parents. "Because maybe then you would get me a seeing eye dog!" (Desperate) Rebekah, age 8.
  • "Jonathan, we don't kill people on Sundays!" (Desperate) mom about a boy with a play gun.
  • "How did you hurt your hand, young man?" "My mom made the doctor cut off my thumb!" Jonathan told a scandalized looking woman behind us in the grocery line. I quickly tried to explain it was a duplicate
  • Susie said "mine" up until Sunday and now she says "mice" when she means mine. I think it has something to do with you-yours, mine-mice?
  • Susie insisted on calling me "Mama Joe." I tried to explain that it was "Daddy Joe" and "Mama Julie." Now she simply calls me "Juwee."

2 comments:

Jason and Jamie said...

Thanks for the laugh!!!

Shalyse said...

These are hilarious quotes! Thanks for sharing! They had me laughing outloud!