Friday, June 13, 2008

Sick!

The baby slept almost the entire three hour block we were at church on Sunday. I hoped it was due to a late night and mono. Monday morning she spit up several times, tired, I hoped it was a reflex. I can not deny the many smelly diapers of late and realized after working very hard outside and coming in yesterday afternoon, I am sick! Staying near to the bathroom, I was sick the rest of the day and all night long and into today. Tomatoes? Maybe. With the sickness came a realization that "Ahhah! There is a reason my mood has been depressed! This too shall pass..." Thanks to all for putting up with the serious, more grumpy posts of late. (Fortunately, stomach bugs do not pass over computer wires).

2 comments:

Jason and Jamie said...

Sorry to hear that you have another type of sickness! I'm hoping you're all feeling better and healthy soon!

RJ said...

Are you kidding me, grumpy? Sorry you're sick though :(