Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rainy Sunday of Memories

Today I stayed home from church and rested. A bad stomach flu has been going around. Joe and I fell back asleep after our family testimony meeting and lunch. I dreamed about going to a class with Joe and learning about teaching preschool. "I can do that!" I thought and woke up. I have been worrying over what to do with four year old Princess. I began looking into preschool certification and licensing for a small group that I could teach in the Fall. I am excited. In the evening, we headed out in the rain with violets and lilacs (the usual irises and baby roses haven't bloomed yet this very rainy Spring) to visit the graves of loved ones. The rain stopped and we talked about our loved ones and told stories on the way. A nice night. Our son slammed the microwave door and I mentioned,"what do you think the pioneers would think of that--put cold food into a box. Wait one minute. Take out steamy food!" Can you imagine what Pioneers woud think of t.v., cars, computers, smart phones (camera, MP3, calculator, agenda, computer--all in one)?

No comments: