Tuesday, May 3, 2011

When I Grow Up

"When I grow up, I am going to find and collect rocks!" Jonathan said. "Someone who studies and collects rocks is called a Geologist, son." "When I grow up, I'm goingto be Rapunzel and live in a tower and marry a prince," Susie said. "And Dad can be Ryder." "Honey, Dad can't be Ryder because he is married to me." "That's okay mom. you can be the Old Lady!" I go upstairs to record the conversation. Susie yells up the stairs, "If your going to be the Old Lady mom--your gonna hafta dye your hair." Well, there you have it. If I want to be the Old Lady--I'm gonna haf to dye my hair. Then older daughter reads this and laughs and says, "Mom, you don't have to dye your hair. The old lady has the same colored hair as you!" There you have it. Just call me Lady Gothel. If you forget I go by Old Lady too.

2 comments:

Jason and Jamie said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Mom4ever said...

LOL! We can always count on our kids to help us be humble! It's a darn good thing they can also be very loving creatures.