Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Keep Your Comments to Yourself

I enjoyed getting to know new ladies visiting teaching today. The first lady was a Labor and Delivery nurse. When I mentioned our third birth was "natural' and "wonderful" she got this sour milk look on her face and said, "If your going to go natural, why go to a hospital!? Why not just stay home! Don't even get me started. I hate woman who want to "go natural." Hmm. Guess it is easier for a nurse to have laboring women just "get an epidural" and not bother them!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

What?! That's so rude. I really wish I could have had at least one baby without medication, good for you on baby #3!

Jodi said...

Wow. Sounds like someone needs to work on their bedside manner. Or find a new profession. Something that preferably doesn't involve other people.