Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dating is Dangerous!

Hey all, I've got a lot to Blog about (ice skating, Fairy Tea Party, etc.). I am home fretting because today the nerves in my back are acting up. A couple of Fridays ago I went with Joe to bungee jump and on some of the flips I timed them wrong and was jerked pretty hard on the way down. Turns out I separated some ribs (T10, T11, and T12). Have any of you separated ribs and what, besides a rib belt, helped you recover the fastest? I am on four Advil currently and have these spasmodic clusters of pain when I go to sit, lay down, pick up Evie, etc. Dating can be dangerous, I say!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I am so sorry. I hope you heal very quickly!

Jodi said...

I'm really sorry for your injury, but the title of your post made me laugh because of my most recent post. I do hope you heal quickly!

Jason and Jamie said...

i am sorry to hear about this! hopefully you will heal quickly! was the bungee jump fun? :)