Sunday, July 11, 2010

Catching Up

Hope to catch up the blog soon. Life is quite hectic lately...Eva's Baby blessing, Independence Day Weekend, laundry and a nursling. Currently I am reading Eva Ibotson's (one of my favorite writers) The Dragonfly Pool. It has been very fun so far. She is a children's Lit author who wrote The Secret to Platform 13 (of which J.K. Rowling borrows extensively). I am reading Fablehaven 3 by Brandon Mull aloud with Joe. I just finished today Confessions of an Unbalance Woman by Emily Watts (a great, spiritual, short read! I am planning to buy copies for my mom and sisters). We are all well and my silly little one is getting a little more fat on her bones. She and Joe had a long "talk" tonight. (He forgot to ask her to eat more, sigh). Hope you and yours are well.

No comments: