Friday, May 21, 2010

Twelve Years Ago

It is hard to believe that twelve years ago today, our first little lady was born! I remember when Joe and I were newly married. One night just after falling asleep I had a dream where I saw a baby bathed in golden light. I woke up and woke Joe and told him about it. We were not sure I would be able to have children with some of my health problems and my mothers challenges. When I learned I was expecting, I was very excited. I felt like I was walking on air. When I broke the news to Joe, he was so stunned he literally had to "take a seat." I thought he might pass out. He was dazed for quite some time. What a wonderful daughter you are, Hannah. We love you! (Today was Hannah and Rebekah's Track and Field Day at school. We brought Hannah a special "breakfast in bed," she opened some small presents, played with friends after school, came home for a pizza, movie, and cake celebration with her family and Grandparents and got her ear pierced at the Mall--what a day..."The best birthday I have ever had!" she responds. Hope it is each year.)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! I'm glad you had a great one.

mvp said...

you are very nice
http://detroitmotor.blogspot.com/