Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Random Photo Updates

I was so grateful Joe stayed home from meetings today because the fireplace people were coming, Jonathan's Turkey party and Hannah's Greek Play were all scheduled at the same time...tricky. Joe was a sport and agreed to fgo into the First Grade and frost sugar cone teepees for the little ones to decorate with licorice strings and rainbow Twizzlers cut horizontally (making colorful stars) with mini candy pumpkins. Grandma and Grandpa Clayton got back from their Greek Islands Holy Land Tour and came to see Hannah's play and stopped by Jonathan's class. (You see how happy Susie is after LOTS of treats and mingling with "big" people)!
Hannah is holding a Rootbeer Floats (I didn't know they had those at the first Thanksgiving! Rebekah has a turkey cookie on her plate from her own class party).
Susie insisted on taking photos with the camera and this is one I left. Joe is helping me plug in something on the side of my desk.
Saturday=Slave Labor...we enlist 'em young. Susie fought me over the vacuum and won.
Our happy boy!

No comments: