Monday, May 5, 2008

Too Hot Already?

Ahh, Spring has sprung and with it comes the crazy weather in Utah. In snowed last Thursday and today (Monday) it is in the 70s. Miss H and Miss R invited a couple of friends over to play in the sprinklers and get cold in the kiddie pool and then heat up in the jacuzzi before going home. I can still hear my mother's saying,"Play in the sprinklers? Not before the snow is melted off Timp! (Timpanogus Mtn.)" Sometimes all the snow is still on Timp in July...guess I've gone soft!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh...that looks fun! I need to get out the kids' pool seeing how it is in the 90s here. LOL
Julie...I'm glad to find your blog. Melissa got me hooked on them. Now I have one too.
Can I ask you where you got that airplane teeter totter? (and the yummy bagel lol) That would be cool to get Brianna, Angela, and Dallin. He loves planes and driving.