Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day 2008

For Memorial day, I thought I would include a few memories of those who have passed on who are important to our family! (Joe is writing about his family, Julie about hers) My older Brother LJ. I think this day, we were shooting a slingshot over the deck. LJ was always making jokes and having fun, often at his own expense. Grandpa Campbell. I remember when I was very young he would put on a record of the 3 billy goats gruff and we would laugh and laugh. He would play a game with us where he would catch us between his feet. Grandma Campbell. She was a wonderful cook, and since they only lived a few houses away, we would visit every day and get a treat. She was the one who often made our birthday cakes. Babuska was my Russian grandma. She was very short, but also sweet. She was very generous.

1 comment:

Jason and Jamie said...

Fun memories! It's great you have the pictures and memories to pass on to your children!