Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's late at night--after one o'clock.  "What am I still doing awake?" you might ask--finishing the second machine load of laundry (the upstairs machine--Eva found me while I was doing the downstairs laundry and after I had put her in her bed...everyone else had finally fallen asleep.)  Long day...Rebekah's contact appointment, picking up my sister's children, setting up babysitters (it is so nice to have older girls!), writing out their schedule, starting lunch, write a few emails, start two loads of laundry, put two two year olds to sleep, drive back to sister to house clean before the 4th, drive home, eat dinner, drop son off at a late night, take Hannah shopping, visit the Stadium and walk there and around to familiarize Hannah with it.
Home for scriptures and prayers.
Best part of my day...when I had zoned out and Eva's sweet little voice rose up to me, still singing, "I love my Mom!"  I began to sing back to her,"I love my Eva, I love my girl, I love my Evie!"  So blessed~!

No comments: