Sunday, March 4, 2012

Funny Kid Moments

Recovery in Pink and our Little Artist who loves to D(r)aw!

Eva on her way down from the top of the bookcase.
"Muh-Nah-na!" (Banana) Eva came upstairs on Thursday morning and asked me for a Muh-nah-na! Just like an African chant or swear word.

"Get down, Evie. That is not safe!"I say. (Eva is standing on one arm of the high office chair, balancing her weight or climbing up the bookcase.) I hear a little voice say--"but it's fun!"
 
"Tahda! Call me 'Recovery in Pink!'" Susie announced on Wednesday morning as she got ready for school. "Why? Because I found and put on all different shades of pink!"

 "I heard that Jonathan! You'd better be careful because I just woke up and I have super sensitive hearing right now!" Hannah informed Jonathan--Mom busts up laughing wondering first of all--hey, why didn't I get a nap? Second, I never have a "super" power after napping!?

"It was like a symphony of spontaneous events. Wanna know my most epic experience? It was when I burped, laughed, and sneezed at the same time. It was the most epic moment of my entire life!" Proud 11 year old daughter.

"Oh, if your making cookies--then put some vegetables in them (so I won't know)!" Susie's request of her daddy on Sunday afternoon, the last part was whispered.

Just found a post it dated March 8, 2012 from a recorded conversation with Susie.  "Mom, could you help me make another brother? "How?"  "It's easy!  A robot!  You can just make it from parts...Oh, it will be SOO fun!"  (Hmm.  So innocent!)

(Princess--who comes up while I am writing on the computer and begins to brush my hair...)  "Wow, Mom--Your hair is getting longer!  Woah Momma--your hair is really long!  It's because of this brush...If you brushed your hair all night long it'd be as long as Repunzels!"

No comments: