Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oh, Blog! I've been Neglecting You...

Sometimes it is so easy to get hung up on everything else that has been going on--I forget to focus on the truly important things in my life. I had a chance to look through some pictures...and I missed the extended Blog2Print sale. (I am three years behind in printing out our family blog). It did get me looking back at this past year and wonder where it all went and how Baby and the Kiddos grew up so fast!?
Favorite picture from last Christmas:
"Say, who is this fat man in red and why is he holding me!?..." 2011 Update "Get me off this strange man, Daddy!" "Oh, and Santa--I want a playhouse and a baby doll and..." (Shy Princess isn't shy this year) And brother had all kinds of requests...like a self-portrait of Santa put in his room, along with a few small gifts (put in his room-NOT by the fireplace, Lego Heroes, etc.)

No comments: