Friday, October 9, 2009

Funny Kid Quotes (from Susannah, age 2)

  • "Here Mom! I have a '(sur)prise for you!" What is it? "It's a bider." I open my hand. Susie puts a squished spider into it (from the playroom).
  • I lay out a pink second hand sparkly shirt that is monogrammed "Princess" and some pink knit pants. "Susie, would you like to wear the Princess shirt today?" (Gasp. "Do you mean it?! Am I really a princess! A real princess!?"
  • Susie comes upstairs from watching Cinderella. She is wearing her sparkling purple dancing skirt Aunt Lisa made for her last birthday (over jeans and a shirt). "Do you like my dress?" Yes! "Do I look pretty?" Yes, you do! Susie smiles, squishing up her nose. "I will make you a dress (Mom)!" "Hmm, where is my wand?" (Susie looks all around and then goes over to my desk, opens the drawer and pull out a sharpened pencil.) "Do you mind if I use this (Mom)?"
  • "Milk tastes like...a white--Popsicle!"

1 comment: