Thursday, October 8, 2009

Currently on the Bookshelf

What would life be without a good book? I shudder to think. Currently, we (I) have blazed through some good ones...keeps the old nausea at bay. I am currently reading, Everyday Sacred: A Woman's Journey Home by Sue Bender, The book Thief by Markus Zuzak, and Al Capone Does My Shoes by Gennifer Choldenko (Gennifer had an autistic sister growing up. In her books, thirteen year old Matthew "Moose" has an autistic older sister Natalie. The family is working on getting her into a special school for the Autistic). We are listening to Megan Whalen Turner's The Queen of Attolia and The King of Attolia. Do you have a book to recommend? (Scattered book reviews on the recent novels in Books Read 2009, right hand side bar).

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Are you on goodreads? I love it because I can see what friends and family are reading and get recommendations. I am always looking for clean reads!