Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh Little Leprachaun...

It all started on Sunday. Rebekah took Jonathan by the side and whispered to him some plans. She may have read him a tale or two of the Irish... Then came the painting tin foil gold, pot of gold (again, crushed up tin foil), Leprechaun "trap" of a hollow box with felt and rocks glued onto it and signs, etc. Last night Jonathan kept poking his head out of his room (going on 11:00 p.m.) saying, "Mooom, but what if the leprechaun takes my green (cozy) blanket!?" With me yelling back that Leprechauns take gold and not blankets! This morning Rebekah pulled Jonathan aside and gave him $2.16. "That's half of what the Leprechaun left us!" Apparently, Leprechauns leave $4.31 exactly. Rebekah only got $2.15. Hmm, interesting. Where is my "grown up" Leprechaun? I want my money! I am jaded! I am not wearing green either. Susie slept crappy and I got the stomach flu that has been passing around my family, this morning. To my knowledge--I AM NOT IRISH either! Will that count because I hate getting pinched. No? OKay, okay, I'll change my shirt!

1 comment:

Mom4ever said...

A stomache flu is definitely lousy luck!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/AlaskaMom/Expressions/GetWell%20Sorry%20Sad%20Mad/RA-mouseflower-SH-feelbettersoon.gif