Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finding JOY...bit by bit

Does life ever seem hard? Lately, life seems a little too real, too hard at times. Today, on less sleep, life seems funny. In glimpses of sunshine this morning--I am laughing and realizing that joys can be found, bit by bit. I found an old friend this morning. At least I consider him to be one. I have been watching the progress of Stephanie and Christian Nielsen who were burned in a private airplane crash in Arizona in August. Stephanie's sister has been keeping up NieNie Dialogues and also her own blog "C Jane." She mentioned that their brother also has had a blog since 2005--The Jolly Porter. For those of you who went on a mission to Finland, Veli Clark is Stephanie Nielsen's brother! He has a hilarious blog and it was so fun to laugh, and laugh, and laugh some more. Am I the only one who takes life a wee bit too seriously sometimes...okay, most of the time!?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey--Steph and Christian are in UT now! :)