Monday, November 18, 2013

Day Two (La Quinta, California)

 So, what did you do on your vacation to sunny Southern California!?  
I cuddled up next to the sweetest little man and slept.  It was heavenly.



 I opened the shutters that over look our gorgeous poolside, gated garden and spa and let in the LIGHT!
 Liam is SO happy after his nap.

 "Mom, enough Selfies all ready!" And "I'm outta here!"  
Off to explore the bathroom tile and rustic carpet...

Also dealt with "Shopping Emergencies" (Hannah is having a "jeans crisis" and came home with new boots), and played with little guy in a Pak N' Play while I pumped, pumped, and attended meals with Joe's Business people.  Met gals from Rhode Island, fellows from New York and even a guy with two children from Jersey that when he heard I was the mother of 6 said, "I have a cousin back in Ireland who has 14 kids and they live on a farm!  Where are you guys from?  Utah.  Of course!"

Twilight comes early here.  By 4:30 the shadows are long and by 5--the dark curtain has closed on the desert and the twinkly lights are on!

No comments: