Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day Three



Ahh, Day three and my first "real" day here.  Yes, breakfast and pumping were early and I so like the fact that I can cuddle back to bed with little guy, seriously, no phone calls or other little friends waking me.  Heaven!  (One fellow at the conference said, "It's a shame you don't get to really enjoy California.  Don't you have anyone who could watch your baby so you could have some fun!?")  ?
After an excellent lunch (Mexican fare) on the Main Lawn,  returned to pump and then Joe joined us for a delightful walk around the HUGE resort.

The following pictures are from Lollipops--a local candy store.  (Bring back Honeydukes thoughts?)

Can you spy the hummingbirds we did on the walk to lunch?






Ahh, what would chocolate be without BACON?



Yes, those are ripe (and delicious) Clementines over on that tree.

Cactus Garden


Water fountains fascinate Little Guy..."Ohh, to get down and dip my hands in that!"


No comments: