Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to School (All Ready)!

Back to school has come and I feel like I am missing several weeks of summer and I cannot truly believe that school has started up again.
The Littlies all snug for the walk to school. (Eva is sporting a brand new Champion Baby Supporter Joe installed last night so she can feel like a big girl next to sister Susie).
The Grade Schoolers!
Ahh, baby thinks this new stroller is as good as the swing for putting her to sleep.
Right after using the potty before meeting the children at school for the Meet Your Teacher Time this afternoon, Susie came out and said, "Mom, I found my favorite chapstick!" Thanks older girls. Nice. This is Zinka from an old makeup container (up high) that I used to put on my lips when skiing. Mostly permanent. Susie wore a Joker smile ALL day. The morning was chilly and Rebekah had on full pants and a wool sweater before I assured her that it would be hot in the afternoon. It was 30 degrees cooler than normal and a great taste of Fall like weather.

No comments: