Monday, June 28, 2010

Timing

This morning I was supposed to meet my parents and sister and go to lunch and out shopping for a blessing dress. (My sister Lisa had a premie and also needed a blessing dress for her little Annabel). That was the original plan anyway. What is the Steinbeck phrase, "The best laid plans of mice and men oft go awry"? What a blessing! My parents and I ended up waiting, for various reasons, and going much later than planned. The wonderful thing about this day was that had we gone according to schedule I would have missed a dear friend--Jamie Tasso Lee who stopped by with gifts for Eva (darling Onesies and pants to go with them, thanks!). She was in town briefly from back East and had a few minutes to stop by while her mom was at a doctor's appointment. I got to meet her cute little ladies, Madison and Savannah in person.
Part of a Premie Packet with bib and blanket. (Same style blanket my parents bought for Eva.)
Another Premie dress.
Mom bought a "make your own blessing dress kit" for Lisa.
Some garnish on the dress my parents bought for Eva. (Love clearance items!)

No comments: