Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Very Happy Birthday

Hannah bought me breakfast in bed! This was followed by a flower delivery from my Visiting Teaching Companion.







Sly L with his mischievous grin eats his homemade waffle on my pillow. 





Girls bring me their presents! 
A recycled Church Magazine binder of poems and thoughts and a yellow lip gloss which looks like a candy from E (which she borrowed back last night! ;)

Rebekah out on the Beatles "You Say it's Your Birthday!" Song and we danced impromptu in the bathroom and then L began blowing his vacuum tube like a trumpet.


Sister Amy came and joined our wallpaper removing party! 


Lunch at La Jolla Groves with a free dinner for me. 










Home to presents. J made me "stress balls" to squeeze and gave me a GF macaroon. 



No comments: